The LEGO Movie 2 Video Game has 16 fun worlds to explore, each filled with Master Piece Purple Bricks, Chests, Relics and more! Below you will find a complete guide for this world, including a break down of missions, races, and points of interest!
Asteroid Field Guide
Below you will find a break down of all the locations and points of interest you will find while playing in this world. Click any section to jump to that part of the page.
Table Of Contents
- Intro / Main Story Quest
- Master Piece Guide
- Mission Guide
- Race Guide
- Chest Locations
- World Unlocks
- Secrets & Easter Eggs
- Video Guide
When you land in a new world not already explored in the main story, you will find a short introductory quest line that will take you around the world to meet some of the main characters. Below you will find a quick recap of the introductory quests for this world!
Welcome To Outer Space
Here is where the story quickly takes off on it’s own and departs from the movie’s. Wlydstyle meets up with Emmet on the Asteroid Belt and together they continue their journey while encountering REX! This is a very traditional platformer type exploration level with a bunch of movement & climbing puzzles.
The start of the level is just you climbing and jumping your way through the asteroid belt. Eventually you will come upon some Astronauts and their camp and you will encounter a few more battle tutorials. Beyond the Space Camp you’ll eventually find Rex’s Space Camp. Once you have Rex on your team you can now communicate with the Raptors who also have a few missions for you, taking you into the Blacktron mine to get some crystal power.
Total Master Piece Bricks – 50
Intro Quest – 7 BRICKS
- Power up the Space Bridge in the Astronaut Camp.
- Rescue Rex’s Raptors.
- Talk To the Raptor Near Emmet’s House Ship
- Activate the Blacktron Mine Bridge
- Build a Blacktron Mining Cart
- Give the Power Crystal to the Raptor to power the ship.
- Find the exit portal.
Mission Bricks x 17
- Space Botany Pt. 1 – Fruit Tree
- Space Botany Pt. 2 – Green House Repair
- Raptor Holo Pad 1
- Raptor Holo Pad 2
- Raptor Holo Pad 3
- Raptor Holo Pad 4
- The Lost Sword Of Blacktron Pt. 1 – The Hilt
- The Lost Sword Of Blacktron Pt. 2 – The Blade
- The Mining Pit Round 1
- The Mining Pit Round 2
- The Mining Pit Round 3
- The Mining Pit Round 4
- Robot Photography Pt. 1 – The Spider
- Robot Photography Pt. 2 – The Dino
- Robot Photography Pt. 3 – The Robot
- LEGO Alien Pt. 1 – Egg Sacs
- LEGO Alien Pt. 2 – The Cat
Race Bricks x 4
- Yellow Space Race – Qualifying Round
- Yellow Space Race – Champion Round
- Blacktron Ace Pilot – Qualifying Round
- Blacktron Ace Pilot – Champion Round
Hidden Bricks x 24
- Going Green – Near the lone Raptor with her babies, you will find a large Green Rock formation with a brick behind it.
- Green House Window – A small opening in the rocks near the Space Green House hides a lonely floating brick.
- Mine Safety – A mining platform in the center of the Blacktron Mine has an easy to spot brick.
- Mine Heights – A second higher platform can be reached from the upper ledge of the mine.
- Crater Blues – A tall rock structure next to Emmet’s destroyed house crater has a brick floating above it.
- Blacktron Lookout – One of the Blacktron Towers near Emmet’s crater has a brick floating in it’s bay.
- Parking Spot – In the Blacktron Base, a large wall of Danger Fist Bricks can be cleared to reveal some vehicles with a brick hiding behind them.
- Platform Rails – This brick is floating above the platform supports on the edge of the Blacktron Base.
- Lookout Again – Another satellite lookout tower holds a brick, this time inside the Blacktron Base.
- Black & Green – In the corner of the Blacktron base are some large green crystal formations, behind which hides a brick.
- Crystal Spires – Back near the start of the level is another path with a crystal bridge the requires scanning. Once across a puzzle requires you to drop several thumpers to raise crystal spires to reach the floating brick.
- Ledge Leap – The far corner level start has many platforms you hop across, one with a purple brick.
- Hide & Brick – Tucked between an orange and pink rock near the first crystal bridge you scanned.
- On The Edge – Another simply hidden brick is behind a raised rock formation just before you jump across the floating moving meteors.
- Stair Way – To the right of the stairs that lead up to the Spaceman camp is a easy to spot brick.
- Space Camping – On top of the building you used a generator on to power, you can spot this brick next to the machinery.
- Camping Supplies – On top of the large supply unit in the Spaceman camp.
- Camp Platform – On the far support rail next to the Yellow Spaceman with the Race Missions.
- Rocky Spot – Near the alien infestation around the corner from the shop between a purple and pink rock.
- Research Tower – On top of one of the research platform buildings near the alien infestation.
- Tree Ledge – Behind the Alien Fruit Tree in the Spaceman camp, up on a ledge.
- Shop Drop – Floating out in the open in front of the Shop.
- Wing It – Under the Wing Piece bridge you use after leaving Rex’s Space Camp.
- SHOP BRICK – Buy this at the shop for 50,000 Studs
Hidden Bricks Gallery
Every world in the LEGO Movie 2 Video Game has characters that need your help! These missions have different rewards ranging from a Master Piece to a rare or unique build. Here is the guide for the missions in this world:
Near the level’s portal is a White Spaceman who needs your help with his alien plant life experiments. He will need your help twice, first to build an Alien Fruit Tree, and then to repair his green house with your WELDER tool.
Reward: Master Piece x 2
A mother Raptor and her small Raptor babies love to collect Holopads from ships that have crashed in the Asteroid Field. These ship pieces are relatively easy to find and can even be destroyed and the holopads collected before you even take on the mission. Find and destroy all three pieces and return with the Holopad each time to get a Master Piece for your efforts.
- Giant Blue Holopad – Located immediately to the right of the Raptor.
- SSV Paris SR-1 – Located on the rocks above Rex’s Space Base
- Century Partridge – Located behind the red rock to the left of the first space gate, near where you dropped the generators in the main story.
- USG Kobyashi – Located on the upper level ledge of the Blacktron Mine.
The Lost Sword Of Blacktron
A Blacktron worker has lost his sword hilt and needs you to climb up a rock face to retrieve it from a storage crate. After returning it to him he will ask your help making the laser part by sliding a crystal into the machine next to him and retrieving the crystal piece.
Reward: Laser Sword & Master Piece x 2
The Mining Pit
Inside the Blacktron Mine you can find a Blacktron soldier up on the ledge who invites you to compete in his battle arena. There are four rounds in the Mining Battle Pit, each one getting a little tougher, but each rewarding you with a Brick!
Round 1 – Duplo Minions
Round 2 – Soft Belly Ground Slam
Round 3 – Tentacle splitting Duplo
Round 4 – Queen’s Guard Blacktron Soldiers
Reward – Master Piece x 4
The Robot inside the Spaceman Camp is on a mission to document specimens on the asteroids. He will task you with taking some photos of things like the Blue Space Spider. Take his photos to collect the Master Piece rewards!
- Specimen 1 – Blue Spider
- Found randomly roaming around the entire map. I’ve seen them both in the Spaceman Camp & up by the Space Botany guy.
- Specimen 2 – Baby Raptor
- Found in Rex’s Space Camp or near the Portal with the Mother Raptor and her babies.
- Specimen 3 – Another Robot
- Found at the entrance to the Blacktron Mines, he is the robot that you must disguise yourself to get down the elevator.
Reward – Master Piece x 3
Up above the Spaceman Camp, around the corner from Rex’s Camp is a sole White Spaceman being attacked by face hugging alien creatures. He will ask you to destroy all three of their eggs sacs. After you destroy the eggs he then realizes he lost his cat, which is stuck in the cave behind a GRAPPLE hook. Free the cat to save the day!
Reward: Master Piece x 2
Each world has a handful of races you can complete to unlock Master Piece bricks and other random collectibles. Here is a full break down of the races found in this world!
Yellow Space Race
Find the Yellow Space Man in the Spaceman Camp to trigger a ground race around the camp. It’s a relatively easy track and shouldn’t pose much trouble! We recommend using Ultrakatty to quickly blow through the checkpoints.
Qualifying Race – 0:40
Champion Race – 0:40
Rewards – Master Piece x 2 & Mission Control Super Build
Blacktron’s Ace Pilot
Find the single Blacktron soldier on the platform edge of the Blacktron Base, where he will challenge you to see if you’re as fast as him. Like most of the races there are two parts to this challenge. The second round is a bit harder, but not by much!
Qualifying Race – 2:00
Champion Race – 1:20
Each world has several spots where chests will automatically generate. Each chest is full of studs and important Relics you must collect to unlock everything in the game. Below is a list of all the locations in this world where you can find a chest!
Certain collectibles like characters, items and vehicles can only be unlocked in specific worlds by completing specific quests or from that world’s store. Below is a list of exclusives only found in this world!
- Mission Control Master Build
- Rex Dangervest
- Danger Fist Gloves
Find any fun or interesting secrets or easter eggs in this world? Leave a comment below and let us know!
Mass Effect, Star Wars & Star Trek
Three of the four ships you’re sent out to find and retrieve the Holopads from are all refrences to famouse Sci Fi ships!
- SSV Paris SR-1 – SSV Normandy from Mass Effect
- Century Partridge – Someone pulled out a thesarus for this Star Wars reference… Millennium Falcon
- USG Kobyashi – From the infamous Kobyashi Maru test Kirk faced!
A particular mission in the Spaceman Camp felt awfully familiar… tiny aliens that stick to your face, egg pods destroyed by flamethrowers… a missing cat… all nods to the famous Alien franchise!
Here is a 100% Complete walkthrough for this world provided by our good buddy JayShockBlast! Enjoy!
VIDEO COMING SOON!
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!