Table of Contents
- Level Synopsis
- Boss Battle Guide
- Ability Requirements
- Character Unlocks
- Vehicle Guide
- Minikit Locations
- True Super Amount
- Secrets & Easter Eggs
- Video Walkthrough
- Level Guide List
The Parr family crash lands on the mysterious island in search of Bob. They must battle their way through the dense forests into the secret lair in hopes of bringing the family back together again!
The entire level is a boss battle with parts progressing the battles to different areas.
Each level has four different characters you can unlock as rewards. You will get them as minifigure polybags to be opened in the hub world. Here are the character’s you’ll unlock in this level:
Level Completion Character:
- Jack Jack Onsie
True Super Character:
- Kari McKeen
- Gamma Jack
- Rick Dicker
Every level has a bonus vehicle you can unlock by collecting all the minikits! Collect all 10 minikits in this level to unlock this vehicle:
Micro Pizza Planet Truck
Scroll down to find our minikit collection guide for this level!
Each level requires a certain set of abilities to 100%. Here’s the full list of all the abilities you will need for this level. Plan your team accordingly:
Minikit Abilities Required:
- Laser Vision (Jack Jack or Gazerbeam)
- Digging (Underminer)
- Portal Access (Jack Jack or Voyd)
Each level has 10 minikits hidden in various ways. Some are super easy to find while others are incredibly tricky to spot. Here is a complete list of all the minikits in this level:
Location: “Omnidroid Showdown Part 1” – Minikits 7
1. At the very beginning of the level, use a character with laser vision to melt the gold on the green truck.
2. After pulling apart the bus in the first area, use a character that can put out fires to extinguish some flames.
3. Climb up the other side of the new crater and use a character with sonic abilities to break the glass on the door to access the next minikit.
4. After using the helicopter to get to the higher level, use a character with the ability to use portals to access a hidden area. The minikit is on the left side of the room.
5. After coming back down from the upper level, destroy the device you used to make the helicopter blades spin. Reassemble it to summon a drone carrying a minikit. Destroy the drone to collect the minikit.
6. In the area with the drone, use a character like The Underminer to dig up pieces to assemble a minikit.
7. Use a character with a cat or mouse to send the pet up the giant tube on the right. Pressing a button will cause the minikit to drop into the dumpster.
Location: “Omnidroid Showdown Part 2” – Minikits 3
1. There are four objects that can be destroyed and reassembled into window sills. Assemble all four to earn the minikit.
2. Floating outside a window on the right side.
3. Throw the left side of the build pad down and some debris will appear on the left side of the Family Build pad. Assemble it into a bowling lane then use Violet’s energy shield to knock down the pins for the final minikit.
While playing through this level you will collect studs, slowly filling the yellow bar at the top of the screen. Collect enough studs and you will unlock the True Super gold brick for that level. Here’s the True Super amount of studs you’ll need for this level:
True Super Stud Amount:
The levels of LEGO The Incredibles are packed with fun Pixar Easter Eggs and secrets! Here are some you can find in this level:
Written guides simply not your thing? Don’t worry! Here is a video guide to help you through this level:
Jump To Another Level Guide By Clicking A Link Below:
The Incredibles 2 Levels:
- Level 1 – Undermined
- Level 2 – Hover Train Hijinx
- Level 3 – Revelations
- Level 4 – Elastigirl On The Case
- Level 5 – Parrty House
- Level 6 – Screenslaver Showdown
The Incredibles Levels:
- Level 7 – The Golden Years
- Level 8 – Vigilantes
- Level 9 – Nomanisan Island
- Level 10 – Return to Nomanisan Island
- Level 11 – Above Parr
- Level 12 – The Final Showdown
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!