The open hub world of LEGO DC Super Villains has 15 unique challenges for you to complete. Some challenges expand across the entire hub world, while others are focused entirely on one area. To access these challenges head to the MAP MENU and tab over to the left twice to the Trophy Icon.
LEGO DC Super Villains has changed the game on challenges, providing you with unique clues for each of the collectibles you’re hunting for. Some of these clues are vague, while others are extremely detailed. Below we will provide you with the clues & the corresponding location / solution.
Modest Misdemeanors Challenge
Crime doesn’t always need to be some huge grand gesture, sometimes the little things, like robbing a safe or an infant can be just as fulfilling as a bank robbery or a plan to block out the sun. Complete five different types of modest misdemeanors to get that well deserved feeling of a job well done.
NOTE: Modest Misdemeanors is a little bit different than the other challenges. There are multiple different ways you can achieve each challenge. For example, I also found getaway cars in Arkham and Metropolis, armored trucks in Ace Chemicals and Arkham, and recycling buckets in Arkham and Gotham. These map locations are simply just the solutions I found and used.
Challenge Clues & Locations:
- This comically oversized safe will keep all of my valuables secure!
2. I know, I know, you shouldn’t give babies oversized lollipops – but he’s just so happy!
3. We could have got a cab if the prices weren’t so crazy! Where did that getaway driver get to!?
4. Just how secure are these Armoured Vans anyway? The back doors don’t look very explosion-proof…
5. If everybody recycled as well as us, we’d save the planet in no time! Assuming nobody came along and destroyed the recycling bins that is.
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!