The open hub world of LEGO DC Super Villains has 15 unique challenges for you to complete. Some challenges expand across the entire hub world, while others are focused entirely on one area. To access these challenges head to the MAP MENU and tab over to the left twice to the Trophy Icon.
LEGO DC Super Villains has changed the game on challenges, providing you with unique clues for each of the collectibles you’re hunting for. Some of these clues are vague, while others are extremely detailed. Below we will provide you with the clues & the corresponding location / solution.
Potent Plants Challenge
‘Tulipa faceta’ a purple flower long suspected to be an active ingredient in The Joker’s ‘Laughter Toxin’ has been spotted growing in the Swamp near Belle Reve prison. Weed out all ten specimens before some copycat tries to recreate the patented formula!
Challenge Clues & Locations:
1. I can’t stop laughing whenever I see that ‘DANGER’ statue for some reason. Maybe it’s just because it’s a statue instead of a sign.
2. Guess giant robot heads that come out of the swamp need to stop and smell the flowers too.
(Note: for some reason, this flower gets automatically destroyed a few levels into the main story, so if you go to this location and there is not a flower there, it is because it automatically got destroyed. It will still show up on the checklist, however. This is why there is no flower in the actual screencap above.)
3. I hear they pump some sort of toxin onto the roof of Belle Reve to keep the inmates chirpy during yard time.
4. The entrance to those ruins sure do have a lot of interesting plant life, huh?
5. Dunno why, but I couldn’t stop giggling during my hike up that big hill in the swamp the other day.
(Note: as you may notice, the flower in question is not actually in the picture, this is due to my screenshot feature not working, so I just went back and captured a pic of the surrounding area)
6. Uh… flowers ain’t supposed to grow in the middle of bridges… are they…?
7. Huh. Wonder if those pipes next to the tunnel leading back to Gotham could be affecting the local flora and fauna?
8. You think the guy who lives in that cabin likes those smelly purple flowers outside his house?
9. You wouldn’t believe the kind of stuff you can find under bridges! Cartons of eggs! Pretty purple flowers! Elderly men! The list goes on!
10. Say what you will about the underside of Belle Reve prison, at least there’s some nice vegetation under there.
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!