The open hub world of LEGO DC Super Villains has 15 unique challenges for you to complete. Some challenges expand across the entire hub world, while others are focused entirely on one area. To access these challenges head to the MAP MENU and tab over to the left twice to the Trophy Icon.
LEGO DC Super Villains has changed the game on challenges, providing you with unique clues for each of the collectibles you’re hunting for. Some of these clues are vague, while others are extremely detailed. Below we will provide you with the clues & the corresponding location / solution.
Sunflower Smasher Challenge
Sunflowers are beginning to spring up all over Smallville bringing joy to all who see them. Crush all ten of them to stamp that out.
Challenge Clues & Locations:
1. Always nice seeing that one lonely sunflower when I drive into Smallville.
2. Wonder if the guy who works in the Petrol Station planted those flowers near it.
3. Used to be lotsa nice flowers on the drive up to the Mine. Wonder if they’re still there?
4. Slowly but surely, nature’s taking back that old abandoned place at the top of the hill.
5. I hear the Mayor’s a big fan of sunflowers.
6. Think they use sunflower oil as fuel for the planes? I’m basing this line of questioning on the one sunflower I saw next to the tanks.
7. Flowers at the end of the runway!? DON’T THEY KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS!?
8. Strange… Wouldn’t expect one of those to grow in the shadow of a big barn like that.
9. Can chickens even appreciate the beauty of a flower like that? Seems like a waste to plant it there.
10. Kinda surprising any flowers survive unscathed so near a tractor repair shop!
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!