The open hub world of LEGO DC Super Villains has 15 unique challenges for you to complete. Some challenges expand across the entire hub world, while others are focused entirely on one area. To access these challenges head to the MAP MENU and tab over to the left twice to the Trophy Icon.
LEGO DC Super Villains has changed the game on challenges, providing you with unique clues for each of the collectibles you’re hunting for. Some of these clues are vague, while others are extremely detailed. Below we will provide you with the clues & the corresponding location / solution.
Telephone Terror Challenge
Villains everywhere are beginning to suspect there might be some connection between the archaic telephone booths found in Metropolis and appearances of Superman. Destroy all ten of the phone booths in Metropolis so they can test that theory out.
Challenge Clues & Locations:
- S.T.A.R. Labs’ got some of the most cutting-edge tech in the world and yet they still have an old phone booth outside. It’s not even a Wi-Fi hotspot!
2. I heard some journo was fighting the city pretty hard to stop them removing a phone booth from outside his office.
3. Pretty cool that they have those phone boxes outside of the History Museum. Cos y’know… history.
4. Phone booth? Oh! You mean that box I stand in when it’s raining and I’m waiting for a cab outside the Hospital.
5. I don’t think I quite ‘get’ that art installation next to the statue of Lex Luthor. That one with the door on it.
6. Cain Theatre has all sorts of rustic features like reasonably priced popcorn and a single working landline outside.
7. A giant clock next to a giant telephone!? What is this? 1995?
8. Pretty sure that phone booth in Centennial Park is from the actual Bicentennial.
9. What do they need a call box for at the Hall of Justice? Don’t they have like ‘super-phones’ or something?
10. Weird that they have a public telephone outside Stryker’s. Wouldn’t that make it easier to call for a ride after a break out?
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!