LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 features 20 fun challenges for you to complete as you adventure around the massive hub world of Chronopolis. You can access these challenges from the Map screen by paging over to the “Challenges” tab on the bottom left. Some of these challenges are super easy, some are incredibly difficult!
Once you complete each of the 20 challenges you will be rewarded with a vehicle to use in game!
Here’s how to unlock this challenge:
Who’s The Boss
There are 11 mini boss battles located around Chronopolis, two of which you complete during the main story mode of the game. In order to find these bosses you will need to clear all the quests, puzzles & races in a specific Chronopolis Hub area.
Once the entire area has been cleared you will see a new icon on the map, a yellow star with BOOM! Locate this spot in the Hub and you will find a red missions start beacon.
Here is where you can find all 11 bosses:
- Sentry 459 – Attilan: Boss battle part of the main story.
- Man-Thing – Man-Thing’s Swamp: Boss battle part of the main story.
- Hela – Asgard: Complete all quests in the Asgard Hub area.
- The Vulture (Classic) – Xandar: Complete all the quests in the Xandar Hub area.
- Tinkerer – Medieval England: Complete all the quests in the Medieval England area.
More bosses coming soon!
Areas without Boss Battles:
- Ancient Egypt
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!