First things first: Your best bet is to wait until you have 100 bricks and can create your own worlds, that way you can create the specific biomes you need. Asking me for the galactic coordinates or seed is NOT going to help you. These are all custom maps and WILL NOT work in your game.
When you get 100 Gold Bricks, you can simply create your own maps and it will be easier. Second, do all the quests. Very specifically, there is a quest for Spooky Girl where you have to build 15 fences, 3 tombstones and 5 dead flowers for her. Once you have at least done that, the only Green Dot quest you need is for Spooky Girl in the Lawless Lagoon as shown in this video.Third, do all of these in this order and you will get the Dragon Wizard. Easy!
LEGO Worlds Dragon Wizard Unlock Guide
- Lawless Lagoon
- Crystal Crags
- Rowdy Rainforest
- Curious Canyon
- Wicked Wasteland
- Do NOT have the Water Pistol in your inventory.
- Green Cave Mushroom
- Orange Cave Mushroom
- Pumpkin Head [Collectible] x 2
- Red Crystal (one needed prior to this quest line)
1. Find Spooky Girl in Lawless Lagoon and complete her Green Dot quest. This mission is RARE and may take you generating and visiting a few worlds to find her and complete this quest.
2. Go to Crystal Crags and find a Jewel Thief walking around with a bubble looking for a red crystal. Initiate a trade with her and get the Dino Tooth.
3. Go to Rowdy Rainforest and find a Dino Hunter with a dino tooth in a bubble above her head. She will be walking around with a water pistol. IF YOU HAVE THE WATER PISTOL IN YOUR INVENTORY IN ADVANCE OF THIS QUEST, SHE WILL NOT INITIATE A TRADE. Sell your Water Pistol to the Hot Air Balloon Trader.
4. Go to Curious Canyon and look for a Fisherman with a water pistol in a bubble above his head. Trade the water pistol for a Fire Dragon Egg!
5. Go to Wicked Wasteland and find a Dragon Wizard! Beat him up and give him the Fire Dragon Egg when he asks for it. Use your discovery tool to scan and add him to your character list!
LEGO Worlds Dragon Wizard Video Guides
Check out these video guides from JayShockBlast & PackAttack04082!
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!