Thanks to the team over at IGN, we get a first look inside the LEGO The Incredibles Video Game with real level gameplay. With a nice 20+ minute long video, they explore the Island Arrival level of the game, inspired by the events of the first Incredibles film.
Check out the gameplay below:
We get to see a few cool features of the game including:
- The voice acting sounds pretty great, very much like the original cast of the film.
- A first look at the minikits in game.
- Mrs. Incredibles abilities to turn into a boat, a bouncy ball & stretch herself through vent shafts to fight off bad guys.
- Violets various psionic abilities including large blast domes that can attack flying enemies.
- Dash’s super speed ability, a fun puzzle skill to unlock new areas.
- Dash’s super attack ability, when charged up it looks like it clears a large group of enemies.
Want More Lego Game News?
Make sure you follow, like and subscribe across all our social media pages!